Monday, August 21, 2006

I want to be a Naval Aviator

 
 
From the perspective of a 5th Grade Student living at Pensacola, Florida.
Featured in a WW2 Cruise Book.


***********************************

A Naval Aviator

I want to be a Naval Aviator when I grow up because it's fun and easy to do.
 
Naval Aviators don't need much school. They just have to learn
numbers so they can read instruments.
 
I guess they should be able to read maps so they can find their way if they are lost.
 
Naval Aviators should be brave so they won't be scared if it's foggy and they can't
see or if a wing or motor falls off they should stay calm so they'll
know what to do.
 
Naval Aviators have to have good eyes so they can see through clouds and they can't be afraid of lightning or thunder
because they are closer to them than we are.
 
The salary Naval Aviators make is another thing I like. They make more money than they can spend.
This is because most people think airplane flying is dangerous, except Naval Aviators don't
because they know how easy it is.
 
There isn't much I don't like, except girls like Naval Aviators and all they all want to marry them so they always have to chase them
away so they won't bother them.
 
I hope I don't get airsick because if I do I couldn't be a Naval Aviator and would have to go to work.
 

Check out AOL.com today. Breaking news, video search, pictures, email and IM. All on demand. Always Free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home